2016-2017 Catalog

Schedule Adjustments

Attending a class, failing to attend a class, or informing an instructor of the intent to drop or add a class does not constitute an official change of registration. All changes in registration must be done online via Hawks Edge or in writing via a Schedule Change Form through the Student Resource Center. Failure to officially drop or withdraw from a class will result in a grade of “F” in the course. Graduate students are required to observe the same procedures for changing courses as undergraduate students.